What is L.E.D LIGHT THERAPY?
Solitone light therapy can treat vast number of skin concerns successfully and encourage cellular rejuvenation to an aging skin. Here are some of its results:
- Increases elastin & collagen production in the skin for a firmer and more youthful complextion
- ATP production
- Reduction of Acne and blemishes
- Lymphatic system improved and increased muscle tone
- Increases cellular activity and cell metabolism - soothing and smoothing effect on lines and wrincles
- Inter cellular communication, reduces swelling, calms irritation
- Evens pigmentation tone in skin
All treatments are completed with the appropriate skin care products to complement your skin
FUN Facts about L.E.D. technology
- Light therapy has been used in Europe for over 30 years and has been the subject of over 2,500 scientific papers published worldwide.
- There are no reported side effects to the treatments, which are pain free and non-toxic. Solitone compliments many other treatments, such as IPL, microdermabrasion, facials, and peels.
- This technology was originally developed by NASA to grow plants in space where there is NO sun, to improve wound healing and tissue growth in space and It assisted with tired and fatigued astronauts upon their return.
- L.E.D light is utilized also in the medical field and is commonly used to treat jaundice babies.
- Light therapy has therapeutic effects on seasonal depression .
- It feels great! Very relaxing and maybe a perfect complement to a power nap!
- L.E.D Light therapy treatments can be added to any other face treatment or facial to maximize results
Priced at $150 per session. Packages available.